DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO THE 2016/67 EUROPEAN REGULATION REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA – PRIVACY
The owner of the processing of personal data is the company PROMOSERVICE SRL
Registered office: CASELLA POSTALE 15
33054 Lignano Sabbiadoro (Udine)
P.I./C.F. 03520880273 – Rea 315142
mob. +39 346 5341730
in the person of RAMPAZZO MADDALENA, legal representative of Promoservice Srl and Technical Director of the Top One Tour Operator E.MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The data will be requested for the purposes specified in the contractual conditions indicated on the site https://www.top-one.it/terms-and-condition/ and in particular: preliminary requirements for the conclusion of a contract; fulfill the contractual obligations towards the interested parts by executing an act, a plurality of acts or set of transactions necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned obligations; execute the obligations connected to or instrumental to the contract; carry out statistical analysis and carry out the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Data may be stored for up to 10 years. The processing of data has a commercial purpose in order to update the interested parts on the initiatives and commercial promotions reserved to them. The recorded data will not be transferred to third-part companies.
For the stipulation and execution of the contractual relationship, the collection of personal data is also mandatory to fulfill the legal and tax obligations. The refusal to provide such data will make it impossible to establish relationships with the company. The relative treatment does not require the consent of the interested part.
The data are processed manually and with the aid of computer tools and the treatment is based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting the privacy and rights of the data subject. All treatments are carried out under the observance and strict compliance with current legislation on the protection of privacy; the company complies with the regulations introduced with the 2016/679 EU Regulation.
Among the Personal Data collected independently or through third parties, there are: name, surname, telephone number, address, username, email, password, company name, Fiscal Code, VAT number, fax number, country, state, postal code, city, website, house number, store data, cookies and usage data. The sensitive and legal data of the interested part are excluded. The data will be requested directly to the subject through the information request form from the site and possibly in other forms.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties. Personal data and the related processing will be communicated to companies for economic activities (commercial, management, information systems management, insurance, banking or non-bank intermediation (travel agencies tour operators, factoring, shipment management and sending correspondence) or for the fulfillment of the law (accounting firms, lawyers). Data will not be disclosed. Data controllers and internal data processors may be informed about your data.
The Rights of the Interested
In relation to the processing of personal data, the interested part has the right:
1. to receive information from the data controller if personal data have not been obtained from the data subject, receiving the identity and contact details of the data controller’s representative as well as the purposes and types of processing for which personal data are intended. Obtaining information from the right holder must take place at the latest one month after the request;
2. to obtain from the data controller confirmation that it is or is not undergoing the processing of personal data concerning him, receiving information such as the purposes of the processing, the retention period of the data. The interested part has the right to ask the data controller to correct, delete personal data or have the right to object to their treatment. When the data have not been obtained directly by the data subject, the latter may request information about their origin;
3. to the correction of inaccurate personal data, also working with the integration of incomplete data;
4.to the cancellation of personal data. In this case the data controller is obliged to delete them without undue delay if the interested part revokes the consent on which the treatment is based or the data have been processed unlawfully (for purposes other than those for which they are initially used). Assuming that the data have been made public, the data controller must inform the other data controllers, who have transferred the information, to delete them from the data base;
5. to receive notification in case of change, cancellation or limitation of the treatment by the data controller if requested by the interested part;
6. to the portability of the data; the interested part has the right to receive personal data concerning him in a structured format (from automatic device) and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance if the treatment is based on consent and is been carried out by automated means;
7. opposition at any time (especially in cases where personal data are used for direct marketing purposes), in this case the data controller refrains from further processing the same;
8. if the interested part wishes to modify, cancel or update his data, he can do so with a simple written communication to the company’s contact details, also by email, as indicated in this Notice.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
Purposes of the processing of collected data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow us to provide our Services, as well as for the following purposes: interaction with external social networks and platforms.
The interactions and information acquired from the site are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings related to each social network.
If an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed. The responsibilities will be in that case of social networks.